Exciting opportunity to support our neurosurgeon dedicated to medical excellence and compassionate care. We encourage an environment of learning, and career development, offering a competitive salary plus comprehensive benefits package. Come join a team that loves to care for people!
- Seeing patients in the clinic, obtaining histories, and patient progress. Keep records of treatments, surgeries, or other medical events.
- Issue appropriate prescriptions and refills under the physician's direction.
- Inform the physician about any problems that might arise.
- Attend to emergencies, and perform inpatient consultations and follow-ups.
- Provide first assistant duties with the physician.
- Cultivate a climate of trust and compassion for the patients.
- Comply strictly with medical care regulations and safety standards.
- Collaborate effectively with team members.
* Requirements / Skills:
- Proven work experience as a physician assistant.
- Knowledge of medical guidelines and procedures regarding examination, therapy and recovery.
- Familiarity with advancements in medical technology.
- Problem-solving skills and ability to multi-task.
- Personal and professional.
- Team player with strong communication skills.
- Active Texas license.
- Graduate of accredited Physician Assistant program.
- Neurosurgery experience preferred.
- First Assistant surgical experience preferred.